Me!

My photo
I am 18 and doing this blog as a place of free expression

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge day 1 &2

My Mom is doing a Thanksgiving challenge and I decided to do it too. The Gratitude Challenge is hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning. The challenge is to write a post each day in November about something that I am thankful for. That’s 30 days of gratitude posts! I don’t think that will be hard to do, as I am thankful for so much every day of the year. Click the link if you want to join in too....

Day 1- My thing I am thankful for on day 1 is my Salvation. Without I would be on a fast train to Hell. But God is merciful and because of that I will spend eternity with my Lord Jesus Christ.

Day 2- My thinking behind day 2 is easy.....I love my family and that is what I'm thankful for. We may fight sometimes and may not get along but we make up and love each other.

This may have been short but this is what I'm thankful for!

4 comments:

  1. Love this and am so proud of you....can't wait to see what the rest of your days are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job taking up the challenge and being so positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to join the challenge.

    There is nothing wrong with short and to the point. All that matters is that we have a grateful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you are taking up your Mom's challenge. My kids are going to begin this challenge tomorrow. They will be posting little notes on a wall in the dining room for all to see. With 10 kids here.....that'll be a lot of posting by day 30 LOL

    ReplyDelete